Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Where have you been?

You're right, it is some time since I posted anything to this blog. Let me assure you that it's not dead, nor abandoned. It's just the victim of an increased level of activity in other, and for a time, higher priority areas.

For most of February and early March I was involved in an inter-generational storytelling project for the BBC in Coventry. Five families linked to Lyng Hall School learned the skills to tell their stories for BBC Local TV using Digital Storytelling. Their efforts should soon be visible on the BBC website for the city.

I have also become more involved in a number activities at my local church, St Michael le Belfrey in York. And - the excuses end here - I have just become a director of the Riding Lights Theatre Company which is based in York.

Now, I'm setting up some training events for digital storytelling and rewriting parts of my business website. Whilst in front of the keyboard, I'll be adding to this blog too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home